After a bit of time off and some restructuring, we’re ready to get back to shouting love!
We know you probably have some questions and we want to help bring you up to speed on some things you need to know.
We plan on officially launching our store on July 1st with a Go Shout Love branded t-shirt and then feature our first family on August 1st. The proceeds from July sales will serve as a launching point for the to-be-determined August family. As we seek to get up and running we thought combining sales from July and August would be a good way to support our first (August) family.
Our nomination form is now open so if there is a family you are aware of with a child under the age of 18 that is facing a rare illness, please submit their information here!
What’s staying the same?
- It’s all about the families. Our mission is the same, to do amazing things for amazing families. In addition to raising funds to help with tangible needs, we remain committed to connecting these families to a growing community that will support, love, and truly know them.
- Nomination of families. We’ll be relying on you, our awesome community of shouters, to help us identify families that we could feature (you can do that here).
- Quality. We’ll continue to use premium quality t-shirts with creative artwork that is uniquely inspired by the families we are featuring.
- Team. The same dedicated crew that helped you get to know all of our previous families will be introducing you and helping you shout love for new families.
- Subscriptions! We are super excited to invite our community to shout love every month, automatically. When you go to purchase a shirt, you’ll have the option to make a one-time purchase for $32, or start a subscription for $29/mo. If you choose the subscription, your card will be charged monthly and we’ll automatically send you the shirt inspired by that month’s child. Your savings through the subscription model effectively allows you to get a free shirt each year!
- Donation option. We have established The Do Good Fund through a public charity called Community Foundation of the Ozarks. Through this fund, generous people like you will be able to make tax-deductible gifts to directly support a family (or all families) above and beyond donated proceeds from shirt sales.
- Simplification. To help simplify operations and remain sustainable, we will be focusing on t-shirts only at this time and will be launching one t-shirt per month. This may be adjusted over time but we feel it is our most efficient approach to do the most good for the families we will serve. It also sets us up to grow into some ideas we have for the future.
Other questions? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can. Thank you for your support and willingness to be the supportive community of shouters these families need!
– The Go Shout Love Team