One-Time Family Support Donation

Not interested in a product or want to provide an extra blessing for this month’s featured family? If so, you’re in the right place.

Simply set the amount you’d like to donate and 85% goes directly to this month’s family. The remaining 15% goes to help support the mission and operations Go Shout Love.

Go Shout Love Foundation Inc. is a Missouri nonprofit corporation in the process of applying for 501(c)(3) status. Donations made after December 31, 2020 will officially be considered a tax-deductible gift upon the approval of the 501(c)(3) application by the IRS.

SKU: DNTN Category: